I have finally figured out how to put links on our blog!!! So...welcome to those of you who are linked. I am not done yet. If you would like us to put a link to your website on ours...let me know. Um...for those of you who are already linked that I did NOT ask...let me know if you want to be removed!
As you can see...things are still a little shakey. My font for 'links' does not match my other fonts. I would like to add a few other features - but my progress seems to be very slow! First words...then pictures...now links. Wow!
I am always open to hints and tips for better blog features.
2 comments:
We are honored to be "linked." Congratulations on figuring out how to do it. Sorry I wasn't much help in that department. I have been a little preoccupied with other things for the past few weeks! -- Laura
One word Nicole, YAY! YAY!!! YAAYYYY!!!!! Same word, just used it three times. :)
Post a Comment