Thursday, April 20, 2006

Good Morning!

We're both feeling much better...in spite of not being able to get my hands on any Vegemite. Thanks to my kind friends in Japan who offered to order and send me some, though!

It is a really stormy morning here in Memphis. One benefit of being sick and having slept alot, is that this morning I woke up and bounced out of bed...not my usual morning ritual...let's just say I am not really a morning person. But with so much sleep under my belt, I was glad to get up this morning. I was also helped by a morning call from Jason's family.

This weekend our friends from Japan, the Kanedas arrive. I had their arrival one week too soon... Saturday morning is HUGSR's annual 5k Run for the Son. If you're in Memphis, join us at 7:30am for registration for an 8am run. Jason will be 31 this weekend....

That's about it for 'news'. Just checking in...
Be blessed!

No comments: