Saturday night was the Grad school's Spring Thing. The weather was perfect - we enjoyed a BBQ and devotional outside. Thanks, Justin for reminding us of the special friendships and community we have here. We can testify how the relationships we have developed and continue to develop here, have really shaped us and blessed us.


Thanks for stopping by our website. We hope you'll have time to post a comment and let us know you've 'dropped in' on us.
1 comment:
Hi Nicole!!! I got your blog addy from Crystal! So cool to check up on you. LOL. I need to try to figure out a blog for us! We are heading to our 10yr. homecoming this coming weekend! Looking forward to visiting with people! You two do sure sound busy and happy!!! Great site!!!
I look forward to getting in touch with you more. I will email you sometime. Crystal gave me your email addy too. Take Care, Love, Laurie (Hill) Bouchard
Post a Comment