Last night I (Nicole) came down with a terrible stomach bug. I honestly don't think I've ever gotten sick this fast before. Jason took good care of me throughout the night as I moved between the bedroom and living room trying to get comfortable. This morning I called the office saying I would not work today. Their response was 'Are you pregnant?' I assured them that since I had fever and an aching body that this was indeed just a nasty bug! Besides, I would hope that this was not 'morning sickness'....if THIS is what morning sickness is like...then I am up for adopting!
As a child, whenever I was sick, I would eat Vegemite on toast or crackers. It has grown to be such a comfort food and as I began to get my wits about me this afternoon, I could not think of anything else. So...I went on a mission to Wild Oats only to find out that they no longer carry Vegemite. I'm very devastated....all I want is a little comfort...and I can't get it.... I had to settle for some soup from McAlisters deli..... Please feel very sorry for me! And if you have Vegemite on hand...give me a call.
4 comments:
Vegemite=yuck
I think they might have some at Yamaya.. but by time you recieved it you might be better! Let me know if you want some...
I could order some from the Aussie shop at FBC, but once again, by the time it got to you, you would probably be fully recovered. At least, I would hope so.
I just now read this Nicole. I have some Vegemite I could've sent you too.
There are a few places online you can get it as you probably well know. In fact, the store in San Antonio that I always buy it at has an online shop as well.
Here's the link
Post a Comment