My sincere apologies to my faithful 'lay' readers. While I was out the other day with a friend, my husband (without adult supervision) infiltrated our blog. Our blog has been theologically tainted!!! Now, I know that our blog title is 'JASON and Nicole', but you can probably tell that so far I, Nicole, have been the blogger...blogging about...well....stuff. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy thinking about spiritual things, and think that theology is important. But really, Dear, a sermon? On the blog??? I know this post was probably a welcome change for all you grad school students. But fear not, ladies, I'm back with my 'stuff'....
3 comments:
Thanks to Jason, my own dear husband has it in his mind to put the results from his own survey on our blog. By the way, I enjoy reading your "stuff."
Rachel says, "Right on...Testify Nicole!"
Rusty says, "I'm Switzerland on this issue"... Although this is reminicent of many conversations between my wife and myself.
Anyway, just to let you know, we should be rolling into Memphis next Saturday, June 3rd. まったらいしゅう!
Rusty and Rachel
Can't we all just get along?
Post a Comment