WHY this had to be done in the first place is far too complex for a blog entry...but in brief it had to do with the recent naturalization process and change of status/documents. Tonight, a very kind lady at the United Airlines ticketing desk in Memphis performed her part of a miracle. She changed the name on my ticket from Nicole Maree Lewis, to Nicole Maree Whaley. For those of your who work in the travel industry, you can appreciate what a miracle this is! And she did it for free. Yeah for United.
And tomorrow I will apply for my US passport. After we get back I will change the Australian passport. One day soon, I will be ALL Whaley and will never have to worry about how to issue my tickets again!

Thank you United!
2 comments:
I think I am going to have to contact the Department of Homeland Security about this.
Dan, you're a champion. Sorry for not writing you this time to let you know about our blog. It's hard to maintain relationships and get things done.
You might want to see our team website: www.aussiemission.com
Thanks for commenting, Dan. And congratulations on your garage.
Post a Comment