Monday, May 15, 2006

H.O.O.D Garage Sale

Saturday was the first event for a new organization called H.O.O.D, which stands for Harding Organization for On-Campus Development. We're thankful especially for Chris and Danielle Shrock's initiative in getting this off the ground...and for their drive to make the Garage sale a success. It was a fun time working together with our neighbors.

We we blessed with so many donations for the sale (thanks to our donators!)...and with perfect Garage sale weather.




I think it was a great success for our first time. The proceeds will be used items benefitting on campus residents. Maybe a covered bicycle rack...laundry room upgrades...etc etc...

Most importantly the HOOD brings together on-campus residents here at HUGSR and gives us a deeper sense of community.

There's a number of one and two bedroom apartments, and townhouses available. Come join the H.O.O.D!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

To quote Eazy-E and Dynamite Hack

boyz in the hood are always hard come talkin that trash and I'll pull your card, knowin nothin in life but to be legit don't quote me boy I ain't said nothin...

Justin "the sane"