Friday, February 03, 2006

Jason & Nicole

Jason & Nicole
Its been a busy week...and so almost a week has passed since I last blogged...I bet you'd almost given up hope! Good news is that we might have wireless internet in our apartment. Think of the possibilities! I could really get in to blogging and posting pictures then. Right now I must blog at work, the library or a friends home since we don't even have dial-up at home.

Tuesday we both took the MMPI II test, which is over 500 True/False questions. It was not too draining. Our next tests will be on Feb 14th. Happy Valentine's Day!

Tonight we're looking forward to spending time with Ben and Monica Thompson - our friends from the Grad school. Saturday is a team meeting and Sunday holds too many activities for being a 'day of rest'! Its all good though. We're blessed through our friends and involvements here in Memphis.

Still no word on the Oath Ceremony - I hope they are not reconsidering my application! I am sure it is not that...I imagine there could be 1000s of pending applications for this area.

Be blessed today!

No comments: