Jason & Nicole
'Snowflakes that fall on my nose and eyelashes'...definitely make my list of favourite things. What a good day! The forecast for snow was correct and we have a thick blanket of snow all over the city of Memphis. I don't know why but it makes me giddy! I left work a couple of hours early and it took me more than twice as long to get home...but the Memphis drivers were to be commended....this time! A bunch of us of campus made the hugest snowball I have ever seen...so big that we could no longer roll it. Of course, a few (???) snowballs were also thrown. I love living in a place that experiences seasons (in contrast to seasons of 'warm' and 'hot' and 'hotter' in Brisbane)...There are things I love and appreciate about each season. My love for the seasons began in Japan where they really 'live' the seasons - mostly through food. But when there is snow...'winter' ranks as my number one favourite season. Without snow though - it is a hard choice between spring and fall for me. Perhaps some of you all out there are also enjoying a wintery wonderland! I have pictures to post...someone please teach me how!!!
2 comments:
Glad you finally got some snow in Memphis. We have not had any more here since January. A few flurries here and there, but nothing that sticks.
Posting pics is so easy. When you are composing a new post, you have a toolbar at the top that allows you to change font color, italicize, etc. There is also a "picture" button. If you click it, a window will pop up that will allow you to browse for a photo on your computer and then upload it. You can select the size of the photo and its orientation on the page, too. Good luck!
Hey Nicole, the easiest way to learn how to do pictures is on the Blogger Help section about posting pictures.
Of course Rusty and Larua just gave you the same info in a smaller, non-annotated form. Good job guys! :)
Post a Comment