Jason & Nicole
I'm inspired to write again - just ONE day after my last post! Thanks Noel for your comments, and for our friends excitement to find us in the blog-o-sphere.
Since its just been one day, I don't have any earth shattering news to blog about. We did have a great night last night though with our team. Great food, fellowship and fun. We played a game called Whoonu, by Cranium. You ought to play it some time with friends or family - you'll enjoy it, I'm sure.
We also made some major progress in working on our vision and mission statement. It is daunting but exciting.
I'm glad it is Saturday. It is a work day for me...but the last one of the week. I am looking forward to some R&R over the next 2 days.
By the way in my previous post, I meant to say 'I am NOW waiting for an invitation to the next Oath ceremony'. I need to figure out how to edit....
1 comment:
We'll have to pick up the Whoonu (who knew) game sometime. Our friends Kim and Chris, who are moving in upstairs from us, are big game people, and some of the few people in the world we really enjoy playing games with often!
Post a Comment