Jason & Nicole
Thanks, Campbells and Greens for your online support. When I go to post a new entry, though - like I am now...there is only an 'ABC' icon with a check mark. I don't see any other icons to select from this point. Am I in the wrong place?
2 comments:
Are you using a Mac with Internet Explorer for Mac as your web browser? I have the same problem when I use our Mac with IE (not all features are available). To post pics, I have to use the Dell. Try using an IBM or a different web browser like Mozilla or Firefox. I would start using one of them for my web browser on the Mac, except that neither of them offers a version for OS 9, which is what we have on this computer. I know, I know, we are behind the times -- have not been able to afford the upgrade to OS X yet!
Oh my Nicole... if you're in Internet Explorer GET RID OF IT!!! Like now... like yesterday... BLAH BLAH BLAH!!! YUCK!! Take the campbells advice and use Firefox
IE, and even Safari, just aren't nearly as good. Microsoft doesn't even make, or support IE anymore... so it be dead. And what do I say to do with the dead? Well... what do MOST people do with the dead?
:)
Post a Comment