Now I know how to retrieve pics and post them to our blog! But, as you can see, I am lacking some formatting skills. I seem to have trouble getting the pics just where I want them. But look how far we've come...so I have confidence we'll get it all taken care of.
And for the credits...our thanks again to the Campbells...Greens...and my patient husband!
3 comments:
Yaaaay! Congratulations on the picture posting. I'm glad you finally got it figured out. It was good to see some recent pics of you guys. Nicole, have you colored your hair? It is lighter than I remembered. Looks great on you, though. Love -- Laura
LOVE the pictures!
Happy belated anniversary:)
Celeste
Every day I wake up, get out of bed, drag a comb across my head. We go downstairs and grab a cup. Look at the clock, realize that we're late... *pant*pant*pant*pant*... then when I get back from walking Celeste to work, I check, in this order; Woot.com, Dan & Angi's blog, Ryan & Colleen's blog, and then, with breath caught in my throat, I click on your blog just hoping... that maybe... just maybe... today you'll have pictures... and GUESS WHAT?! Today you DID have pictures! You DID! YOU DID!!!
Good job!!!
I'm looking at them all now picturing we live nearer than we actually do. *sigh*
Post a Comment