Tuesday, August 05, 2008

The sweetness of Ella Rhys

This onesie says 'Don't wake me, I'll wake you'. I bought this on December 5th when I found out I was pregnant. Oh the truth of it . . .


Feed me . . .


Because when you feed me . . .




A couple of my favourite places to be . . .


9 comments:

Jerita said...

Your favorites are my favorites. Mom

Campbell Family said...

She is so incredibly precious! Love seeing the pics -- you all three look fabulous. Can't wait to see you in October, or whenever you make it back out this way. Love you three!

Anonymous said...

She's beautiful! Thanks for sharing pictures. You two look good as well --- despite what I'm sure is sleep deprivation.

Love, Sheila

Holly and David said...

Oh my GOODNESS she's cute!

D's Mom said...

What a pretty baby she is!

Drew Custer said...

She is so beautiful. I am so happy for you guys.
Jamie

PNG Fords said...

She's precious. I'm not too surprised! And you two look great too! Hope you are doing well.
Love,
Jeri

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful little girl! We are very happy for you and glad that she is a good baby thus far. I love her name. All the best- hope you are doing well!
Love Charla and Brian

Joshua and Julie Marcum said...

I'm so happy for you guys! She is beautiful! I'll say a special prayer for you the next few weeks of adjusting to being a family of 3.
Julie