

We had Ella weighed today. We are not pushing 8lbs. Our tiny baby is now 8lbs 12oz! We can hardly believe it even though we see her growing before our eyes. So she has gone from 6lbs 4oz to 8lbs 12oz in just four weeks. Amazing.
I thought this picture was hilarious. I had mentioned in a previous post how Ella usually spits her paci JUST out of her mouth. Well, not this time . . .

Chilling out with Dad



7 comments:
Yup, she's definitely "getting enough!"
Just caught up on your blog. Girl! Your daughter is Rock-Star-Gorgeous. And at this point, I can see the resemblance to both of you in her face! I guess you're ALL Rock-Star Gorgeous! :)
You realize I'm snitching a lot of the pics and saving them, right? Blthh - who isn't!
Just adding: The one with the paci on her head is the one where I see your faces so clearly. (I clicked on it to enlarge it - that's when I noticed.) K. Bye.
Ella, is just absolutely gorgeous! They grow up WAAAAY too fast. It is amazing how fast the days go by once you have kids.
Anyway, I wanted to give you a little hint on bathtime. Try draping a wet washcloth over her arms/hands. When DJ was born, they taught us at the hospital to drape one over their chests. It never really worked. But then this time (different place) they told us to put it over their arms/hands. It makes them feel more secure. They did it in front of us with a baby who was crying and he stopped instantly! I can also tell you it worked for Jessica. Now she absolutely LOVES bathtime and is quiet the whole time! (provided of course she is fed first...)
Laura H...
Thanks for your encouragement Nicole! Your Ella looks so sweet. They get even sweeter. We love you guys. I have bookmarked your blog to keep up with it. :)
She is adorable. Congrats! I am so happy for you guys. xoxoxo
Precious!!!! We can't wait to see her again. TIme is passing all too quickly and you guys are going to be going to Australia.
Post a Comment