Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Fun with the Cottinghams

Here's a few pics of recent happenings. We went out for Mexican with the Cottingham family. Jason went to OC with Nikki. I read with Hannah, and Jason reads with Julia at Buddy Camp twice a week. And Gracie, the youngest, just thinks Jason is cute. They are a neat family. After dinner we 'climbed' Mt Bonnell. In one of these pics I look like I might kill someone, but it was just a moment I was stuck in...catching my breath!

We've been in search of white cheese dip. It seems that white cheese dip (as we know it), does not exist west of the Mississippi. This is a pretty sad deal for us. But . . . in October, we hope to be back in Tennessee, at which time I will make up for the absence of white cheese dip in Texas.
This is what we got upon ordering 'white cheese dip'. Sure, its white...and its cheese . . . but . . . Sigh - we miss El Porton.





Climbing up to the top of Mt. Bonnell . . . I'm going for the worn out pregnant look.


Here's Jason and Gracie on the marble cow . . .

2 comments:

Nikki said...

I just saw this for the first time. Ha! Gracie loves the picture with her and Jason. She keeps asking when we are going to go out again.
We need to plan something soon. Monday nights are half price nights at several restaurants in town where we can feed the kids for pretty cheap! After awhile, we have to find the best deals possible.
We look forward to it!!!

Nikki said...

This is the first time I have seen this post! Gracie was excited to see the picture of her and Jason. :) go figure!
The girls are constantly asking when we are going to see you again and have more fun.
Let's plan something soon!