Friday, July 18, 2008

Habitat for Humanity and Heart Group

Last Saturday we had the opportunity to provide lunch for a crew working on a Habitat for Humanity house just north of Round Rock. A member of our Sunday night Heart Group works for Habitat. We met the home owner, and it was neat to learn more about how Habitat works.





Our Heart Group is our small group that meets each Sunday evening. Before we even arrived in Texas, they had already taken on the task of being our internal support system while here, and while we are in Australia. We feel very blessed by their support. They are willing to take on anything to help us. Last week we stuffed envelopes for a mailout. We are thankful for their tireless and cheerful support and service.

2 comments:

mark, charity, freedom, & courage said...

This comment has nothing to do with this particular post. I just wanted to tell you guys, Congratulations!!!! I read that the placenta has completely resolved itself, and I know that is an answer to your prayers. How awesome is our LORD!!!! Best Blessings! --Oh, and you look absolutely adorable!

Joshua and Julie Marcum said...

You're looking great! I am so excited for the answered prayers and the ability now to have a natural birth - although it's probably never how you exactly imagine it :) You guys are in our prayers!
Julie