We finally unpacked and assembled some of the larger baby items we have received. We put together the pack-n-play, which will actually be her crib until someday in Australia we get her a real bed. We also assembled the stroller, got the car seat out, and the take along swing. For such large boxes . . . you'd think these things came pre-assembled, but . . . alas. I guess it is part of the 'are-you-capabale-of-having-a-baby' test. So far so good.


I'm thinking it is true what people have been telling us for the past nine months. "A baby changes your life". She's not even here yet, but has certainly changed our apartment. Every where you look there is evidence that a child is on the way.
3 comments:
When I was pregnant with Alex, I never really understood why people would say "A baby changes your life," as if it were something negative. OF COURSE she is going to change your life, and that is exactly as it should be, and it is wonderful. Your lives will never be the same again -- no, they will be infinitely richer!
she is changing your life for sure.. you worry about things you never even knew were there to worry about, your heart is at the explosive stage and the anticipation of holding her in your arms makes them ache... you will never be the same and it is such a wonderful change... God sure does know how to bless us!
Just wanted Jason to hear how much I like the picture of him holding the car seat. The Proud Look is a cute one!
Post a Comment