Here we are at 34 weeks. Things continue to go well.


We're really enjoying Austin. Jason has been working some for a guy from church. Buddy Camp - a summer reaching enrichment program will continue throughout the summer. We enjoy reading with Hannah and Corey. There are plenty of opportunities for us to get to know people. We want to continue to grow the 'skills' we will need in Australia to reach out to people.
5 comments:
you look beautiful!!! thanks for sharing the pics. it's GREAT to 'see' you. Hope you're feeling as good as you look! many blessings. love ya.
You know it is true what they say-black is more slimming. If you didn't say they were taken in the same week I wouldn't have known. You do look great by the way, I hope you are getting some good sleep in now, hard I know.
hi nicole, i do vaguely remember you, thanks for commenting on my blog! good to know I'm not crazy and that others have gone through this crazy transition (and survived!) too. congrats on your pregnancy, and how special that it's a girl (I'm still biased!). I gather you are headed to Australia soon--my sister will marry an aussie (joel wickham) in september and move to melbourne, maybe you'll run into each other-! (although oz is huge it sure seems like within the church everyone knows everyone-!) good luck with everything!
Nicole you look fantastic! Enjoy these last few weeks of feeling that sweet baby on the inside :)
You look great! I don't know if I missed the blog about how you are going to have your baby... Has your problem got better??
Do you get to have your baby like you originally planned?
Post a Comment