Just a couple of pics. Sorry about all the cords in the background...we were still getting things situated. Not sure why these pictures are posting the way they are.
Hey Nicole, It was really good to meet Shawn on his last trip. It made us really excited for the work you guys are all going to do in "The Gong". Can't wait to come down there and visit when you guys are all settled. Dan P.s. I'll have an update for you soon ;)
I just got to catch up on your blog. Looks like you guys are doing well and adjusting to life in Austin. It is weird to think you are no longer here in Memphis, but I know you are where you need to be right now. Love you guys -- Laura
10 comments:
Looking good Nicole. I hope and pray that the next 7 weeks or so go as fast or as slow as you want them too.
beautiful! you have been so good about getting pictures!
You look great Nicole!! You are almost there.
You are cute pregnant woman:)
Looks like you are doing well!
You do look great, Nicole! What a cute pregnant belly.
You're a lovely primigavada!!
I surely miss you guys.
Honey
Hey Nicole,
It was really good to meet Shawn on his last trip. It made us really excited for the work you guys are all going to do in "The Gong". Can't wait to come down there and visit when you guys are all settled.
Dan
P.s. I'll have an update for you soon ;)
Awwww! She suits you. Very nice.
h
Hi Nicole,
You do look wonderful.
Hope we get to catch up when you are in Australia.
I just got to catch up on your blog. Looks like you guys are doing well and adjusting to life in Austin. It is weird to think you are no longer here in Memphis, but I know you are where you need to be right now. Love you guys -- Laura
Post a Comment