Tuesday, May 20, 2008

28 weeks and other news

Here I am at around 28 weeks . . .



To mark 29 weeks this week, I will semi-retire myself. I finish up working in the Memphis office of Carlson Wagonlit Travel. Until we leave the US in October, I will continue to manage files and existing clients and will be an outside sales agent. This is a win-win situation for both parties.

To mark 30 weeks, we will finish day two of our drive to our new home in Austin, Texas. For four months, we will serve with the Round Rock church of Christ before they send us to begin working in Wollongong, Australia.

I truly didn't plan on having such dramatic 'week markers' at this point in our pregnancy!

Austin will be a new life for us in many ways. We will have a new focus as we transition to full time ministry. We look forward to the opportunities that will present themselves. We'll have a new circle of friends. We'll have a new amount of down time to spend with each other. In addition to interning with the Round Rock church of Christ, we will also continue to fundraise. If you haven't visited in a while, check out www.aussiemission.com

1 comment:

D's Mom said...

Happy Birthday Nicole! I hope you had a great day. Thanks for the comment on my blog, and thank you so much for the compliment on my kids!
I hope all goes well for you guys in the move to Austin.