Monday, April 07, 2008

Awwww

While Jason was in Belize, I hit some outlet malls and found some sweet baby girl clothes. Many people have cautioned me to not buy a lot of clothes. But these were all on sale, and I picked up a variety of sizes - some 12 months, even. It is fun to receive cute clothes for our baby girl but also fun to pick out some things for her myself. It could get dangerous if we make a habit of being apart!




And Jason's gift to her was this onesie from Belize (below). We thought it might be useful in broaching the topic that we might want to give our baby girl a few days with just her parents holding her before passing her around and around.



We can handle being the ugly ones! :) And I know, I know...many a baby has survived being passed right after birth. But we're first time parents so we're allowed to have a few neurotic ideas, right?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ah~~~~, how fun!!! I know that as long as my baby is healthy, I shouldn't be picky about the sex but I kinda want a girl now...
I can't wait to see your baby in those pretty clothes!