You'll be pleased to learn that the results of our recent psychological tests are in....
Jason and I are 'clinically normal'. Sigh of relief! :-)
This past week we spent some time with Dr. Flatt discussing our tests and their results. Of course, we are not without our 'quirks'. :-) And we certainly have areas needing growth. They say the biggest room in anyone's house is the 'room for improvement'. It has been a good learning process. Learning more about ourselves is surely going to be a benefit to us as individuals, to our marriages, and to our team relationships.
We know that our confidence cannot lie in these tests, their results, our relationships, nor our abilities. Praise be to God who continues to refine us. May He receive glory in all we seek to do...in spite of our weaknesses.
3 comments:
Hey guys! Found ya!!! Hisashiburi ne----!
I don't know what to write, so I'll stop there. Except to say 'Check us out at nobuandlaura.blogspot.com !!'
Laura H...
Normal eh... well I suppose if a test says it... :)
"Clinically normal." Is it just me, or does that have a slightly ominous sound to it? I am enjoying keeping up with you through your blog... It's been a few weeks since I checked it out, so I had some catch-up reading to do! -- Laura
Post a Comment