Ella developed a liking for Hello Kitty during our time in the US so that was her cake choice this year. I really enjoy making cakes for my kids. It's a good memory I have from my childhood and a tradition I'm happy to pass on. I'm not a particularly crafty person, but I can usually make a cake that resembles something! And birthday pancakes!
We celebrated at home with some close friends. Ella invited her BFF over. I love watching these two together.
We also had our Mother's Group birthday party for all of our three year olds.
Such a beautiful group of Mum's and babies (just wish I'd taken a group picture). We get together each week for playdates, a monthly dinner just for the Mum's, and a few other events throughout the year. I've been so blessed in my friendships with these ladies.
Sam does an amazing job on the cake each year
Ella was just not into the game playing. Though a week or so later at another party she gathered up the courage to play the same game and even won!
So, I have a three year old! It is hard to believe. She is beautiful inside and out. This age and stage of development brings many challenges but also great joy. She comes out with the funniest things, is very affectionate, loves to sing, help bake, draw, paint, dress up and mother her babies. I love this girl. So thankful to God for our Ella Rhys.
No comments:
Post a Comment