Monday, April 26, 2010

Noah Kai at 6 months

It hardly seems possible that a whole SIX months have passed since we welcomed Noah into our family. There is something so sweet about those first six months of life. Something amazing about a little life that is sustained on milk and love alone! The next six months promise to be action packed: solid food . . . first teeth . . . sitting to crawling to possibly walking . . . first words . . . We'll make sure that each day is loaded with baby snuggles because we know too well how fast babies grow.

Preparing for your arrival with BOY colours!


Your arrival!


I'm glad that my kids won't ever remember life without the other


April 27th - 6 months old


Noah, at just the right time, our family received a gift in you. How empty our days would be without your smile and giggle. Without hearing your sister say "hey, Buddy!". (Or without me telling your sister to get off you . . . I don't blame you one bit for trying to be an early crawler!) We're so glad that God brought you into our lives.

Happy 6 months!

1 comment:

Megan said...

Sweet Boy! And it only gets better from here. Ana is 3 and I still keep saying, "I love this stage." Happy 6 months Noah!