The women who blessed us during this renewal
The beautiful view I could enjoy each morning
Below are some recent pictures of Ella . . . now 10 months old. Her rapid growth is a little easier knowing that another little one will soon be in our arms. I'm finding this first year of life to be so amazing and precious. Of course there are challenges but so much joy, too. Ella has definitely connected "Mama" with me, but everything else has become "Ba"...from birds, to dogs, to baby, to bath. She can clap on command and still dances to anything. The shaking of the head "no" might now be connected with the sentiment, too. Sweet thing though shakes her head for "yes" and "no" right now. She loves to pull up on the ottoman, sofa, and bookshelf. Its a whole new world.
These two are definitely related. Like father like daughter. I love it!
Lots of personality
A good traveler - educating herself on the emergency procedures
Family time in Brisbane
Bath time with cousin Benjamin
3 comments:
I love the picture where she is pointing to the camera--too cute! Wait... where are the belly pictures?? ;)
Thanks for sharing the really cute pictures of Jason and Ella.They do look and apparently act alike!
These pics are tooo sweet!
Laura H...
Post a Comment