
We made it back to Texas after 18 days on the road, mostly in Oklahoma. We enjoyed Ella's first Halloween (pictures to come), and a visit from the Lawries before heading for Tennessee.
We are currently in Jackson, Tennessee enjoying time with our team mates. We have not been together since the day of Ella's birth. It is difficult to be apart while we are all in this time of preparation, transition and waiting. It is good to be together with our good friends. And wonderful to enjoy the fall.
7 comments:
I wanna know who took that picture of the three of you. Not one of you guys right? I am thinking maybe Ella did it...
Anyway, nice pics! ^-^
great pictures. You guys should make fridge magnets or something with your team picture. You may have already thought of that, but just thought I'd pass it along. We have a few magnets on our fridge of some missionaries that we know. Just a little visual reminder to keep them in our prayers.
Glad your traveling has gone well, and that you're enjoying being together with your teammates.
Laura - one of our team mates - Corey I think, took the pic of the three of us.
Rachel - good idea on the fridge magnets...I have seen those...
Thanks for stopping by... -- Nicole
Thanks so much for coming to TN! Words cannot express how wonderful it was to have you all here! Thanks!
That family picture is the cutest thing ever! If we ever get time, I might have to copy it! :)
I love these pictures!
We're so excited for you guys. It looks like all the traveling has been well worth it.
Love,
Celeste
Too precious! We'd love to have your picture on our fridge too.
Will we get a chance to see you before you head back to Texas? I know you are being torn in a million directions by all your "loved ones," but if we can squeeze in even a short visit, please let us know!
Post a Comment