Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Ella Rolls over

Mark this day: October 21st, Edmond, Oklahoma . . . Ella rolls over for the first time -- one week shy of three months.

Step One: Raise head and get bearings


Step Two: Push up on arms. Get the go ahead from Dad


Step Three: Use chipmunk cheeks to gather momentum


Step Four: ROLL!


Steph Five: Regain bearings. Watch parents celebrate.

4 comments:

Campbell Family said...

Yay, Ella! Already rolling over before three months. I think Alex was almost 5 months before he rolled over for the first time! He was a fat and lazy baby. Will she be an early crawler / walker, too, I wonder?

Rachel said...

Awww, I'm so jealous that you have it documented so well! Abby totally shocked me the first time she did this, and apparently she hasn't been in a rolling mood lately. Hopefully, she'll start back again soon!

bec said...

What an adorable baby!

Zoomi said...

Good job!!! She is growing and growing! So cute:)