
These were taken at the Picture People which is why they have a mark over them (so we can't print them). There is also a really cute naked one of us holding her in our hands...but for the sake of her dignity (and you know the whole world wide web thing)....I thought it best not to post. Oh and we - as in the parents - are clothed...it is the baby who is naked!



7 comments:
Such cute pictures. And I love the family shot!
Adorable! Um, just a clarification - you naked or her naked : ) Just kidding!
Oh dear - yes - parents are clothed - baby is naked. Good to clarify - thanks Julie! Had you guys scared huh! :)
Wow! Wonderful! God's miracle of life never ceases to amaze me whether it's in the faces of my three kids or the new little ones he gifts to those around me (figuratively speaking :-)
Wonderful pictures.
Beautiful! I can't wait to meet her!
So beautiful pictures!! You all look great. I thought you all were naked...lol. I'm glad it was just Ella. hahaha.
Too absolutely precious! These are great pics!!! ok, you did it again. I am jealous.... hahaha!
Post a Comment