On a less serious note - the local grocery store is selling cakes made to look like a hamburger and french fries. Complete with 'ketchup' over the 'fries' and the 'hamburger' fixings spewing outside of the 'bun'. This struck me as really . . . gross. I mean, sure, it is July 4th and people eat lots of burgers and hot dogs and cake. But must we go so far? Can't we just let a cake be a cake and a hamburger a hamburger?
It just struck a nerve! Is this a little odd? Off? Strange? Am I alone in this???
7 comments:
that is really weird
I'm with you, Nicole. Gross. I may not be wise to look at the cake selection around Halloween. Someone might think that people would enjoy eating a sugary severed limb.
Eeewww That makes my tummy queasy just thinking about it!!! Do you have a new email address??
Angela
Nope... not alone in that.
And I love the title of the post! There are billboards near Albuquerque, NM for a gas station that have big pictures of hamburgers and the saying, "Ummmmm Grillburgers!"
"Ummmm??" That's not what they mean.
too funny :) Should of taken a pic LOL
Yep, Rolland is working for WCC.....started July 1st. Things are going pretty good.
Hope all is well with you!
Sounds like a strange looking cake to me..
I'm glad you cherish the memories in Japan. I hope you would be able to visit there again. I do exactly feel the same about thngs you listed for US. I'm thankful that God brought you to Japan and I got to know you. Keep up with your Japanese!
Post a Comment