Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Memphis Work Camp

I learned a lot during Memphis Work Camp. I learned the joy of service through our team of teens. Of generosity and thankfulness through our homeowner. Of JOY in the Lord during evening devos. I learned of patience through leadership.
It was fun to scrape and paint with the 'New20' team. Our lunch time devos were a highlight. I could listen to Alex, Becca, Michael, Stefan, Braden, Tyler, Christina, Colby, Leslie and Andrea talk about their faith all day, any day. Their love of God, their love to serve, their concern for others filled my cup. Thanks guys!







2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, how fun! I did Work Camp for 2 or 3 summers and loved it. That's one of the things I miss most about being a teen at Park. Glad you guys did this!

Justin P. Lewis said...

That is a classic picture of you on Jason's shoulders. The house looks great!