Thursday, May 10, 2007

In keeping with Jason's graduation day request...we with out to Shelby Farms which is a huge recreational area here in Memphis. We rented paddle boats and walked a little. Good times


Jerita and Stephen trying to beat us...

5 comments:

Our Family said...

Wow, you've made a lot of posts since I got on here last! I'll come back when I have a little more time. :) ~deidre

Our Family said...

Wow, you've made a lot of post since I got on here last. I'll come back when I have a little more time. :) ~deidre

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Jason! You guys look great. We love and miss you lots!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your graduations!! OMEDETOU GOZAIMASU! Wish I could have been there. PS: hey could you send me an email to let me know you all's e-mail address? Looks like I lost it. Talk to you later. -Tad

Anonymous said...

Nicole...you are such a good writer. Must have been all that letter writing soooo many years ago. It really made me regret not coming for Jason's brad. It is a HUGE milestone and we are proud of your both Love you.