Monday, April 30, 2007

Aussie Mission Team

Our team is alive and well. It is a busy time for us. Jason, Jon and Shawn will all be graduating this Saturday. Corey will graduate next May. The wives who are teachers are wrapping up another school year. Kendra is also graduating with a Masters. Emily will be looking for a new job in the fall since the Wesley school will not be re-opening. Jon and Sara are keeping on keeping on with numerous jobs and the busyness that comes with two little ones. All the Aussie Mission team kids are growing like weeds. They are a lot of fun.

The biggest change for us recently is that the Griffiths and the Whaleys have decided to aim for a departure in the summer of 2008 now (US summer...so June, July-ish). The Mullins will hopefully be leaving around this time, too. Lord willing, the Grizzles will join us at the beginning of 2009.



1 comment:

Obi Dan said...

Wow Jason, it's so good to see the team growing together. Clearly there are exciting times ahead.

I keep finding your cd around the place, saying to myself, "I must remember to send Jason a copy of that" and then misplacing it again. I think I know where it is right now, so I'm writing a reminder!

Daniel