Thursday, October 04, 2012

Wheels

There's just no way for me to catch up on blog posts.  "Just start where you're at" . . . isn't that what they say?  But tonight, I came across these pictures from about seven (!!!) months ago and thought I'd share.  Man time FLIES!  My boy has more hair these days, this little bike is in the boot of the car about to be gifted to the Salvos (since Noah is going to be 3 in just a few weeks and will get to enjoy something a little more age appropriate!), and that wet stuff...what is that?  Rain?!  A rare thing these days.

I love this boy.  I love that at night he calls out 'mama, nuggle me'.  And when I crawl into his bed, he won't rest until his head is touching mine.  And I love that he'll throw caution to the wind and tear down our driveway on a rainy day.  And I absolutely can't believe that my Little is going to be three so very soon!




2 comments:

dshrock said...

I can't believe he'll be 3! Time sure is flying! Love these pics!

dshrock said...

I can't believe he'll be 3! Time sure is flying! Love these pics!