Once she starts there will be no slowing her down. Just before Isaac crawled everyone was excited and trying to help him do it faster. Everyone except for me. He was very content to sit and play at that point and I saw no reason to hurry him onto the next stage. They just grow up so fast.
Oh I know. And I know it will be a whole new world for all of us once she is on the move...no more of this messy house thing we have going on! :) The one thing I AM looking forward to is that she will (hopefully) be better at getting herself out of those 'I'm stuck' positions onces she can crawl around. Right now she just yells out her SOS cry and we have to save her! They do grow soooo fast.
3 comments:
Once she starts there will be no slowing her down. Just before Isaac crawled everyone was excited and trying to help him do it faster. Everyone except for me. He was very content to sit and play at that point and I saw no reason to hurry him onto the next stage. They just grow up so fast.
Oh I know. And I know it will be a whole new world for all of us once she is on the move...no more of this messy house thing we have going on! :) The one thing I AM looking forward to is that she will (hopefully) be better at getting herself out of those 'I'm stuck' positions onces she can crawl around. Right now she just yells out her SOS cry and we have to save her! They do grow soooo fast.
She's so precious!
Love you guys!
-Shelby
Post a Comment