Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Ella loves:

Walking in the Babybjorn


Going out with Momma - even though she looks very serious (music with Mummy class is the new thing...)


Standing in her carseat:


Scooting backwards:



Life!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Nicole, looks like Ella and you and Jason are settling into you 'new' life. The music for mummy and me classes sound fun. I used to take Bianca to Gymboree classes, Sienna missed out as it really is much easier for one on one.

Jerita said...

Nicole,
Just keep those beautiful pictures and videos coming! I like the way you give us insight into your activities like mummy and me music class. Ella already loves music and I appreciate your encouraging her interest. Jason and Melissa had mommy and me swimming classes at the YMCA, but Stephen didn't. Jason either helped him learn how to swim or encouraged him to figure it out on his own in self-defense!

Anonymous said...

Wow--Ella's half-way to full grown! :) Sweet, sweet pictures.