Today is a big day. After years of planning and praying our family is moving to Australia. At 6pm we will fly from Nashville to Los Angeles and then on down to Sydney.
Preparing for an international move is a lot of work. The past months have been marked by road trips, paperwork, packing. And most recently goodbye after goodbye. I have said some difficult ones this past week.
We don't know what the next year, or five years will hold for our family in Wollongong. But I am so humbled at how God has worked. And the truth is I don't even know ALL of the ways He has worked. God has been preparing us so much deeper than just providing us with the money to go. I have experienced tremendous emotional and spiritual transformation over the past years. I am so thankful to God for all of the ways he has refined me and for the ways He will continue to do so. It is not finished yet!
Today is a new beginning. Please pray for us as we begin this new chapter of our lives.
7 comments:
Go with God... and with our love and prayers. We will miss you, but are so excited for you as you embark on this new chapter in your lives.
I am so excited for you guys--and what an adventure for Ella! I know God has wonderful plans in store for your family and the people you encounter. Love you!
May Gods peace cover you guys during this transitional stage of life! We love you guys and hope to make it down under one day!
You are definitely in our prayers. I hope you guys got the package we sent you to Jason's parent's house.
Blessings on your journey back down under.
Ganbatte ne!
I pray for your safe trip and the work in Australia.
God bless! I am praying for you all. Lots. Love you!
Blessings to all 3 of you!! You are going to be missed so much. I know God has great things planned for you and your family and the people you teach along the way. We can't wait to hear all about the wonderful things you are going to be apart of.
Love from all the girls! They send hugs to each of you.
In Him,
Randy, Nikki, Hannah, Julia and Gracie
Post a Comment