On Christmas Eve, we "let" Ella open her first tree ornament. This will probably become our family tradition and we hope her excitement will increase as the years go by. :)
Glad to see you guys had a good Christmas. I have been back and forth through the years trying to figure out a good tradition to keep going for our family. None of our families really have any, so no help there... haha!
And, MY! is Ella getting big! That is awesome! I have a friend whose baby girl was like that. She is half a year younger than DJ but looked the same age when we met up with them after the kids were a year or two. They kept worrying about her getting big and fat, but she didn't look 'fat' just all around big. I hope you aren't worrying about it!
2 comments:
Glad to see you guys had a good Christmas. I have been back and forth through the years trying to figure out a good tradition to keep going for our family. None of our families really have any, so no help there... haha!
And, MY! is Ella getting big! That is awesome! I have a friend whose baby girl was like that. She is half a year younger than DJ but looked the same age when we met up with them after the kids were a year or two. They kept worrying about her getting big and fat, but she didn't look 'fat' just all around big. I hope you aren't worrying about it!
My, that was long. Sorry. hehe
Laura H...
Yes she is getting so big...it is wonderful. All the worrying I did about her not getting enough - she seems to be getting more than enough!
Post a Comment