Weird human fact:
It is impossible for a human being to touch their elbow with their tongue.
I read this while waiting in a doctor's office. Thankfully - I caught myself just in time. I about had my elbow up and tongue out right there in the waiting room when I suddenly realized 'NO! You're in public!'
Once in private though . . . well . . . in my car (I just couldn't wait) . . . I gave it a go. I got pretty close. But I think they're right. I think it is impossible for a human to touch their elbow with their tongue! Who would have thought!
I know it is random. You find out a lot of strange and random things in waiting rooms. I know you're dying to test it out for yourself. Go for it!!!!
7 comments:
I wasn't even done reading the first sentence before I had my elbow in my face! lol
Also, there are no nerve endings in your elbow skin. You can pinch (but not bite) it as hard as you can and feel nothing.
Also you can't eat a slice of white bread in less than a minute. Yep... 60 full seconds, you will not have it all down.
Thinking of you right now. We are staying at a hotel in Brisbane tonight before we head to PNG tomorrow.
Jeri
Hope you enjoyed your stay in my lovely hometown! Safe travels back to PNG
According to renowned children's author Louis Sachar in Marvin Redpost: Is He a Girl? if you kiss your elbow you will change sexes.
Thanks, Katie for that scary thought. I am now thankful I can not touch my tongue to my elbow!
Post a Comment