Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Laugh with me . . .

It has been a while. These made me laugh. I thought they were blog-worthy. I can not take credit for them . . . I don't know who took these pictures. But I hope they make you smile.


And I laugh extra with this one because I greatly appreciate what can be lost - or gained - in translation.

4 comments:

PNG Fords said...

Those are really funny!! Thanks for sharing. I can always use a good laugh. :)
Jeri

Anonymous said...

awesome! Thanks for the chuckle!

Joshua and Julie Marcum said...

Nicole,
Love it! Thank you for the chuckle. After 2 years in Bolivia, the funniest sign I've seen yet is a restaurant called Ho Maria (I think it's extra funny after living in Memphis for 4 years!) I've been debating the ethics of taking a picture of it and putting it on our blog.
Julie

Campbell Family said...

Hilarious! There's a forward that's been going around for years that has funny English signs seen in other countries. I can't remember all of them, but one of them was, "Customers who think our waitresses rude ought to see the manager." What you mean to say is not always what ends up coming out!