Re-entry has been on my mind for some time. I purchased the book by Craig Storti titled, 'The Art of Coming Home'. I wanted to share this excerpt from the very last page. I hope it will be meaningful to anyone out there who is in the process of re-entry, or who might be in the future.
"The ultimate context for understanding and appreciating reentry has to be the overseas experience that precedes it, for this is what gives reentry its meaning. In this regard, we might remind ourselves that the word 'reentry' comes to us from the space program, where, next to ignition or blastoff, the reentry phase is the most dangerous and difficult part of a space mission. In between, of course, comes the grand adventure of space exploration. So it is for the sojourner, whose reentry may also be dangerous and difficult but who needs only recall the wonder and richness of the overseas experience to put everything in perspective. Who can imagine astronauts, their space capsule rocking violently at the peak of reentry, wishing they'd never gone to the moon?" (pg 187) (sorry husband, no Turabian)
3 comments:
Hi Nicole! How cool to hear from you! I had no idea what you were up to, so it's been great to catch up through your blog! Sounds like life is exciting for you- I'm sure campus life is a blast. We'll post a few more pictures on our blog so you can see the kiddies- and our new pup! Thanks for the update and keep us posted! Our email is johnclose4th@yahoo.com
Love, Angie
Enjoyed a lot! http://www.anal-fucking-2.info/anal_fetish.html Domril babe Adult comics galleries Law enforcement surveillance catalog Ftp strippoker anal dilation techniques anal glory anime anal videos Hardcore asian teens Distilled fish oil supplements Compare celexa and prozac Anal gland odor
What a great site »
Post a Comment